Strategic Marketing Peripheral Vascular
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONGore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high- performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
JOB DESCRIPTION Gore Medical Products has provided creative therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems for 35 years, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of vascular grafts, endovascular and interventional devices, surgical meshes for hernia repair, and sutures, we are looking for a Strategic Marketing Associate to join our team in Flagstaff or Phoenix, AZ.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, were looking for you. In this role, you will develop, maintain and execute marketing plans within the Peripheral Vascular portfolio of commercialized products and new product derivatives. You will work with global, cross functional teams to integrate marketing disciplines with external focus to advance business objectives. You will also work across businesses in concert with strategic marketers to ensure consistent application of contemporary marketing tools. This is a critical role for the Medical Products Division at Gore as we execute on our commercial marketing plans to drive profitable growth in the context of a changing healthcare environment.
The ideal candidate will be energized by working with a team of passionate Associates who are committed to developing, supporting and selling products that perform as intended the first time and every time. Our principled approach to engaging customers, fellow Associates and external partners is foundational to our Enterprise culture.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be passionate about providing marketing support for state-of-the-art implantable medical devices
* Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
* Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
* Understanding, defining, and integrating voice of customer, market needs, and competitive landscape to advance business objectives
* Developing clear, concise, and compelling market positioning aligned with product concept
* Developing effective marketing strategies to launch, grow, or defend product adoption
* Identifying, developing, and communicating an impactful value proposition
* Partnering with the marketing communications team to ensure successful development and implementation of customer facing promotions
* Ensuring strong partnerships and integration with product teams, sales, business, and support functions to implement shared strategies
* Collaborating with global teams and channel partners to ensure development and integration of regional marketing initiatives
* Selectively initiating, understanding, and applying market research
* Building the Gore Brand through product line(s) branding initiatives
* Forecasting and monitoring marketing investments
* Tracking, evaluating, and reporting on ROI for market strategies
* Working with key opinion leaders to develop podium, education, and publication strategy
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelors degree
* Minimum of 5 years strategic marketing experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical, or life sciences industries
* Demonstrated ability to:
* Develop product positioning and value proposition
* Develop strategic plans to capitalize on emerging or new markets
* Influence and integrate individuals and teams to execute against strategic plans
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to travel overnight (up to 25%)
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
KEYWORDS: Gore, job, Flagstaff, AZ, Arizona, marketing, markets, specialist, management, manager, managing, leadership, leading, business, enterprise, global, regional, local, sales, revenue, implantable, medical, clinical, devices, materials, healthcare, health care, vascular, endovascular, interventional, products, processes