Strategic Partner Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the adrenaline rush of closing the deal Are you someone who is tenacious at cultivating and managing business partnerships
We are Star2Star and we are looking for successful Strategic Partner Director who can hunt for new opportunities and deftly manage existing relationships with our Master Agents. We want you to skillfully demonstrate your experience in selling next generation Business Communications. At Star2Star our value proposition is audaciously simple: we deliver and support award winning scalable cloud communications. This translates to supreme functionality and reliability at huge cost savings for our customers.
* Laser focus on growing and maintaining key relationships with Star2Star's Master Agents and their subs within your territory
* Understand the Master Agent model and prepare go to market strategies which allow for increased market and revenue growth
* You understand Unified Communications technology and can successfully present and demonstrate our hybrid solution
* Meet your revenue goals by managing and closing a strong pipeline of opportunities in conjunction with the Master Agents and their subs.
* Manage marketing recruitment campaigns to current and potential partners.
* Enjoy being out in person and on the road as you recruit, train, enable, and retain our qualified Master Agents, Mini-Masters and their subs within your territory.
* Create, lead and participate in community and industry related events to further develop partner and sales opportunities.
* Consummate team player and collaborator with internal and external resources throughout the sales process
* Excellent oral and written skills with strong working knowledge of Apple MAC, Word, Google apps, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook
* BA or BS degree, highly desired
* Valid driver's license and must maintain an acceptable MVR that meets the company insurance provider's standards
* We are the technology leaders in the new era of world-changing innovation for business communications. We offer the world's most complete scalable cloud communications systems.
* We are a team of visionary leaders, game changers, and pioneers who are passionate about reshaping the ways productive people collaborate and cooperate in our working lives.
* We have a dynamic and fast paced culture, fostering a team atmosphere that pushes everyone forward and encourages your professional and personal growth. Internal movement, whether its a new role or a new department, is integral to our culture and expansion.
* We consider our employees as Stars that are critical to our success, no matter your role or experience level. We are about creating and executing on good ideas through our 3 P's principle: predict, prepare and present.
* We have committed to an extensive employee growth plan to double our workforce over the next five years.
* We are part of a winning team that continues to earn numerous awards, including The Frost & Sullivan UC Excellence Award, The Inc. Magazine 500|5000 (six consecutive years), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the company and be rewarded for your performance Are you ready to take on a new challenge
Star2Star is a growing company with multiple openings. Check out our website for more career openings and see how you can be a rising star within our organization.
You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. No agencies, please.