Strategic Relationship Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
South Portland, ME
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt WEX Inc. we see corporate payments differently. We are a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career come be part of WEX today!
Strategic Relationship Manager: Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Increase penetration and spend within existing WEX Fleet customers, cross selling and implementing new product offerings generating new revenue growth within assigned existing relationships. Retention of assigned customers will be key to success
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Retain all customers and maximize revenue growth through cross selling new products and services within assigned customer base.
- Grow existing programs at assigned accounts
- Prospect for new cross selling opportunities within assigned accounts
- Create and maintain a collaborative team of internal & external stakeholders to drive customer spend
- Facilitate client policy development and the formulation of client business objectives and program metrics
- Meet with clients on site a minimum of once per quarter to identify/replicate successes and identify/address weaknesses in the program
- Share best practices across the customer base
- Be a strategic consultant to existing WEX fleet customers by offering cost saving initiatives and new product offerings.
- Retain 100% of the existing client base assigned within assigned territory base.
2. Build strong relationships within WEX to assist in the maintenance, growth and retention of the existing customer base. Interface with the following WEX departments:
- WEX Legal on contract renewals and amendments
- WEX Bank, Finance and Receivables to maintain current credit restrictions applied to clients.
- Premium Fleet Services implementation management to insure account set up meets customer business objectives as well as technical/operational objectives
- Share competitive analysis with WEX internal clients such as marketing, product, finance and RM team members.
- Support Strategic Account Manager with new sales opportunities and implementing new WEX Fleet Customers
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
Minimum of 5 years proven history of success in a complex sales environment - preferably in a commercial card or related financial services environment
Analytical, financial, and business process skills
Strong selling skills
Strong qualifying skills
Ability to establish and manage relationships at all levels of the organization, including C-Level relationships
Superior presentation and public speaking skills for small to large audiences
Writing and related skills for proposal and presentation development
Strong PC skills, including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Must be able to travel via different avenues while in this position
Must pass a successful background investigation
Ability to work independently
Ability to influence via virtual networks i.e.: through conference calls, email, etc.
Team selling skills
Strong territory management skills
Industry knowledge in fleet management and or commercial payments
Strong relationship management skills
Strong time management skills
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
Dependent Life Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
Employee Referral Award Program
Employee Assistance Program