Strategic Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
STRATEGIC SALES EXECUTIVE
Function: Full-Time, Exempt
Work Location: New York City, NY
Berlitz has long been established as the world s premier provider of language training, and cross-cultural services. Throughout its more than 135-year history, Berlitz language services have continually evolved. Over the last several years, Berlitz acquired other related businesses, greatly expanding its scope of services. These additional products and solutions include language proficiency testing services, communications, culture and global leadership development training, and state-of-the-art media-based (technology enabled) eLearning solutions.
This is an exciting time for Berlitz. Berlitz is looking to expand its US Corporate Sales team with the hire of a Strategic Sales Executive to identify and close new sales opportunities with new and existing clients in the assigned territory.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
* The Strategic Sales Executive reports to the Director of Business Development and serves as the company s sales representative within an assigned territory. He/She is responsible for driving new sales opportunities with new and existing corporate clients for all Berlitz solutions.
* The position includes a competitive base salary and a variable commission package. Commissions are not capped and include over-quota accelerators. Berlitz also provides a generous benefits package for this position.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Ability to proactively prospect, identify, and qualify sales opportunities, as well as conduct all aspects of negotiation and closure.
* Excellent consultative sales skills in defining need analysis, qualification and presenting value proposition.
* Strong pipeline management skills.
* Excellent business acumen.
* Proven track record of developing tailored presentations and presenting to business leaders.
* 5+ years of related sales experience with focus on business development.
* Bachelor s Degree required.
* Experience of calling into corporations and navigating through personnel to gain access to decision makers.
* Track record of year over year quota achievement.
* Experience with Salesforce.com or CRM application.
* Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills.
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
* Proficient computer skills, including MS Office and Outlook.
* Experience in selling Learning and Development, Training, Consulting and other related Solutions preferred.
* Must have intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills.
* Passion for languages, culture and global business.
* Must have worked or spent time in another country.
* Second language proficiency preferred.
* Hunger to develop new business tenacity and persistence.
* Competitive, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented.
* Must be self-motivated.
* Ability to develop long lasting business relationships.
Berlitz is widely known as a premier provider of language training and cultural services with over 500 locations in 70 countries. Merging over 135 years of innovation in language services with the latest in technological advancements, and through its extensive network, Berlitz has the resources to accommodate the needs of businesses and organizations from one-on-one training to enterprise-wide programs. In addition, Berlitz helps the world communicate through a wide variety of consumer program offerings for adults and children and teens. For more information on Berlitz programs and services visit www.berlitz.us.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Berlitz is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Applicants can view other relevant employment law posters and regulations from the Department of Labor by clicking on the links below:
Your Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Notice: Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Pay Transparency Final Rule
Short online video: Disability Inclusion Starts with You Voluntarily self-identifying is a good thing!
If you would like to request accommodation for an alternative way to complete an application due to a disability, or need support for any technical related issue that prevents you from completing an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.