Strategic Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Strategic Sales Executive Sales position delivers the development of new potential business within the appropriate industry
segment direct to end user customers.
_THE ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:_
* Fully understands and comprehends Spirax Sarco's Customer First Strategy.
* Provides new customers with a complete understanding of the Spirax Sarco, Inc. solutions to insure their strategic goals and
initiatives are met.
* Develops business opportunities and generates sales volume.
* Acquires new customers from an assigned industry segment and closes growth opportunities.
* Delivers innovative solutions aligned to resolve customer pain points.
* Obtains customer support and agreement to provide project specific solutions.
* Uses Value Selling techniques to advance Spirax Sarco's premium position.
* Collaborates with other departments to assist in the complete product offering and design.
* Participates in various networking group activities, professional organizations and
trade shows in order to develop new leads and customers.
* Maintains up to date records via Salesforce.com on opportunities, accounts,
quotations, contacts, calls and meetings.
* Presents Spirax Sarco capabilities and the complete product offering to all
stakeholders using professional presentations, lunch ensures customers receive accurate and timely
quotations; as needed, expedites orders, and follows up to ensure customer
* Supports Spirax Sarco Global Thrust's as assigned.
* Must be able to travel extensively.
* Closely coordinates with all Spirax Sarco internal departments to
align resources to resolve customer needs and objectives.
* Engages Spirax Sarco Decision Makers in the relationships with
key customer Decision Makers (fosters "building the diamond").
* BS in Engineering or related field plus 5years outside experience in
B2B sales environment or equivalent combination of experience and
* Prior proven track record of achievement in positions with
* Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, outlook