This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONActive participation in a range of market strategy projects essential to membership and margin goals. Market Strategy Consultants provide analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership skills that enable project teams to: 1) isolate business issues; 2) design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc); 3) bring technical/content expertise (competitive intelligence, utilization, financial analysis, deep data analysis 4) vet findings and make formal recommendations to senior levels of leadership; 5) create documents (strategic segment plans, utilization reports) that inform critical strategic issues.
* Works with business/segment owners to identify key business issues.
* Manages major analytical and/or strategy projects.
* Develops analytic framework required to analyze business issues.
* Sets project and staff priorities.
* Owns the outcome- represents findings to stakeholders.
* Serves as subject matter/technical expert to Analysts.
* Minimum four (4) years of related experience OR a master's degree and minimum one (1) year of experience.
* Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
* High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
* Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
* Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
* Full knowledge of industry practices.
* Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
* Skilled in MS Excel, Access and other databases. Must know how to manipulate databases such as MS Excel and/or Access, as well as manipulating reports and generating reports.
* Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
* Minimum five (5) years of related experience.
* Master's degree in business, public health, or related preferred.