This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Building Materials Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONSTRUCTURAL ENGINEER
LOCATION: YOUNGSTOWN, OH
Are you highly motivated, organized, and enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment Do you enjoy working in a team atmosphere If you would like to grow your career and be part of a successful team, then you could be what our client, a leader in their industry, is looking for in their next Structural Engineer.
* Prepare design calculations and customer drawings
* Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and other structural static and dynamic load analysis
* Check and approve new design content and documentation
* Physical examination and evaluation of existing structures
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required from an accredited college or university
* 3-5years structural design and finite element analysis experience
* Steel Structure Industry experiencerequired
APPLY NOW!SEND RESUMES TO JARED@POINTONERECRUITING.COM