Student Admissions Supervisor (Keystone)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 2/7/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
Student Admissions Supervisor (Keystone)
Student Admissions Supervisor INSPIRE THE FUTURE!
K is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
The Student Admissions Supervisor ensures that Keystone admissions staff is operating at the highest level of productivity by overseeing and leading their daily tactical sales activities as well as designing, implementing, and evaluating strategic departmental initiatives in order to meet sales goals and other performance measures.
AS A STUDENT ADMISSIONS SUPERVISOR, YOU WILL...
* Continuously develop and train inbound and outbound telephone sales teams including training on opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
* Motivate personnel through developing and instituting recognition programs, devising contests, etc.
* Foster a collaborative team environment
* Forecast and establish sales plans for consideration by management; implement and oversee approved plans
* Create and implement outbound campaigns, strategies, sales opportunities, and related policies and procedures that help ensure departmental compliance to all internal policies and procedures and policies from external regulatory bodies; communicate policies and procedures along with departmental and company goals, expectations, and standards to admissions personnel
* Manage representatives with sales responsibilities to meet or exceed sales goals and service levels; set and monitor individual and departmental performance metrics directing improvement strategies when objectives are not met
* Participate in personnel decisions generally, including forecasting/staff planning, interviewing, hiring, disciplinary actions, performance reviews, terminations, etc.
* Participate with other stakeholders in the development and implementation of sales campaigns; work with the Marketing department to undertake and interpret competitive market research
* Contribute to process improvement wherever possible such as through workflow contingency planning; work collaboratively with other departments to continually review and refine current processes, procedures and tools, and to develop strategies that build revenue and reduce costs
* Contribute to the Keystone Leadership Team
* Organizing departmental projects
* Staff supervision
* Backing up other supervisors when necessary
* Directly supervise 5 - 20 Full-time Equivalent (FTE) regular employees and/or contractors. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapt to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handle pressure, and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
* Integrity/Ethics: Deal with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintain confidentiality, support company values, and convey good news and bad.
* Teamwork: Meet all team deadlines and responsibilities, listen to others and values opinions, help team leader to meet goals, welcome newcomers and promote a team atmosphere.
Get to know Keystone!
* Learn more about Keystone!
* Behind the Scenes
* A Day in the Life
Are you driven by excellence to deliver instruction, support and guidance, manage the learning process, and focus on students individual needs* If selected, you will participate in a comprehensive new teacher training program for three weeks before the start of school. It is an opportunity to meet colleagues and learn the responsibilities required for delivering curriculum in an online environment. During this training you will also learn how to monitor student progress through K12 s learning management system, and to be a partner actively working with students and parents to advance each child s learning.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or similar AND
* Three (3) years of business to consumer (B2C) sales experience OR
* An equivalent combination of education and experience
* Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio); Web proficiency.
* Ability to travel 10% of the time
* Proven leadership experience, able to champion change and innovation
* Previous supervisory experience, able to motivate while driving execution
* Ability to lead and work within a cross-functional team environment
* Familiarity with a variety of call center concepts, practices and procedures.
* Strong acumen for inside sales metrics and techniques; ability to manage against measurable goals; strong track record of delivering measurable results
* Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while remaining detail-oriented
* Customer focused
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills written, oral and presentation
* Ability to pass required background check
* Previous experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
WHO ARE WE*
* About Us
* K12 Produces Results
* Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend