Student Assistant - Child Development Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details:
The Student Assistant assists trained personnel in an effort to facilitate acquisition of technical skills and perform/practice beginning level skills in the student's area of instruction. This position will be assigned to work in the Child Development Center
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. *Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
2. *Provides for the basic care of assigned children.
3. *Maintains a safe and orderly environment for children; obtains educational materials required to implement the daily activity.
4. *Observes and relays significant individual and group behavior to appropriate personnel.
5. *Communicates the daily activities of children to parents.
6. *Conducts daily activities for children as assigned.
7. Maintains confidentiality of records and work information.
8. Attends staff meetings and development programs as required; participates in inservices and continuing education as required by state law.
9. Communicates with hospital personnel, coworkers and parents.
10. Adheres to facility and departmental policies and procedures in responding to routine and non-routine work demands.
Must be a student currently enrolled in a course of study at Bryan College of Health Sciences. Prior education and experience dependent upon specific assignment. Must be 19 years of age or older. Basic Life Support (CPR) certification preferred.
Bryan Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, marital, disability and/or veteran status. Bryan Health hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.