Student Records Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
* Support and implement the student records management policies for the University Office of the Registrar.
* Accurately perform academic data entry and verification within the University's CampusNexus student data management system to include course registration, grading, class rosters, transcript request processing and education verifications.
* Accurately process all student changes in a timely fashion to maintain data integrity in the student academic record.
* Provide data to Campus Administration assist in local academic planning, enrollment management and other areas as needed.
* Monitor students academic progress through reporting to verify the accuracy and timeliness of all academic record entry.
* Work with local academic leadership to ensure graduate students have met program requirements and according to established graduation eligibility, ensuring all graduates are processed expeditiously.
* Other duties as assigned.
* A minimum of an associate s degree from an accredited college or university; Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 2- 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant; 4- 5 years preferred.
* Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Proficiency in CampusNexus student database preferred.
* Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
* Flexibility to learn new methodologies, technologies and systems.
* Ability to handle a high pressure environment with significant timeline pressures.
* Able to interact with employees, potential students and outside contacts of all levels, providing excellent customer service.
* Ability to work independently and with a team as well as with various constituents
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.