Student Services Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
* Trouble-shooting student concerns; problem-solving. Contacting former students by telephone to facilitate their return to school.
* Accepting payments and posting transactions for sales of bookstore and uniform supplies.
* Facilitate student registration for one time and ongoing student activities on and off campus.
* Coordinate campus communications.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Some photography and design skills required including knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator and the basic graphic design capabilities.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, especially in creating and maintaining various worksheets.
* Customer Service and Sales experience are a must.
* A clear understanding of goal attainment, sales, and customer service.
* Ability to create and maintain relationships.
* Excellent computer skills and professional experience with the following applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Any database management software including: customer relationship managers, reservation systems, financial tracking systems, etc.
* Motivated, self-starter.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to organize and prioritize work flow.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work independently.
* Problem-solving ability.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Small class sizes
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An adult-focused accelerated schedule
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.