This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGensler is a leading architecture, design and planning firm, with locations around the world. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
Gensler s office in Dallas is seeking a Studio Coordinator. This position will support Principals, Studio Leaders and all members of the team as required.
* Assist with creating and editing InDesign presentations
* Assist with creating and proofing Client and Consultant contracts
* Type and file project correspondence and meeting notes for team members
* Maintain Principals and Studio Leaders calendar
* Generate, compose, proof, format, and issue business correspondence as appropriate
* Meeting coordination with Office Services Coordinator including setting up for meeting/presentation room, assisting with ordering lunch for team/client, coordinating overnight client stays, organizing client entertainment, etc.
* Organize project files and spreadsheets relating to correspondence with the clients and consultants
* Provide back-up to other studio coordinators, as needed
* Provide back-up to receptionist, as needed
* Responsible for making travel reservations for studio members and coordinating through the Firmwide Travel agency as required or other resources as designated by Gensler
* Organize and attend weekly studio leadership and staffing meetings
* Maintain professional licenses and memberships for the Principals in the studio
* Coordinate project archiving, as needed
* Manage the studio PTO calendar
* Work with studio staff members to help complete expense reports and timesheets in a timely manner
* Greet clients for meetings and assist clients over the phone when needed
* Organize monthly studio meetings and happy hours, as needed
* Misc. event planning for sponsorships and community events, as needed
* CRM management working with Marketing Department to be sure client lists are up to date and accurate
* Complete other tasks as required or needed including but not limited to various public relations compositions and mailings, opening and distributing mail and other incoming packages for the Studio Leaders; stamping or preparation and mailing of outgoing mail and overnight packages
* Miscellaneous tasks requested or designated by Studio Principals, any Studio Leader or team member of Gensler
* 3+ years experience in professional administrative position
* A/E/C experience preferred
* Must show ability to problem solve, both individually and as part of a project team
* Must type minimum of 65 wpm
* High School degree with appropriate experience or Business School Certificate or College Diploma
* Proficiency with Microsoft Products to include, Word and Excel required
* Adobe Products such as In-Design, Illustrator and/or Photoshop a plus
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* Ability to prioritize business responsibilities
* Must be able to communicate clearly and articulately over the phone
* Must be a motivated self-starter
* Positive attitude, willingness to go the extra mile
* Ability to work independently with minimal guidance