Studio Designer 8/30/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking a studio designer to work with our integrated team.
We need a creative problem solver able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have a background in graphic design and/or as a production artist.
You will work with art director and copywriter teams to bring their ideas to life using whatever graphic program it takes to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
Using your keen attention to detail, you'll format type, implement branding, create visual graphics, and build print-ready mechanicals for a wide variety of media, e.g., magazines, newspapers, out of home, and so on. You'll also build static banners, storyboard rich-media PSDs, and basic HTML projects.
On a daily basis, you will interact and coordinate with project managers to ensure project goals, details, and deadlines are met, prioritize projects as needed, and monitor and maintain files on servers and archives.
Layout/comp/prototype and presentation material/deck assembly and execution.
Provide studio support to all agency departments.
- Degree in graphic design or similar with three-plus years of experience as a production artist in an advertising agency.
- Advanced/expert in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional, and Keynote.
- Ability to work with precision under rigorous deadlines and extended daily and weekend schedules when necessary.
- Precise copy-flowing and typography skills.
- An outstanding level of production ability, i.e., take an approved master creative composition and lay it out into various sizes and formats while keeping the original intent of the approved creative intact.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to guide employees in other departments toward a better understanding of the production process.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to apply for this role.
We are an EOE and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status, or on the basis of disability.