Studio Manager / Team Lead With Print Production
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_LOCATION: WHIPPANY NJ_
We are currently seeking a dynamic Senior Print Production Manager responsible for leading the team in print buying and creative services as a Studio Manager / Team Lead. Responsibilities include expertise in client relationship management and product delivery through constant liaison with Account Director and suppliers on all matters relating to print and creative production services. The primary focus of this role will deliver exceptional customer service to the client - ensuring adherence by all involved to specified deadlines and budgets, select the most appropriate supplier, negotiate costing within defined limits and time frames for each job to ensure that internal procedures are followed at all times.
* Act as lead of Print and Creative Production Services teams, frequently liaising with Account Director and Client stakeholders
* Assist with staffing and recruiting for new positions within the team
* Play a key part in training and development of new staff members
* Manage product and vendor printing processes in order to produce the highest quality
* deliverables within budget and deadline specification
* Assess project requirements and provide printing/production/creative options; help establish
* baseline cycle times and budgets for reoccurring project types
* Negotiate pricing with production suppliers and ensuring realistic production schedules while reducing rush charges
* Ensures most competitive costs are achieved on each project
* Ensures best practice procedures are followed and documentation complete
* Ensures margins are achieved on each project
* Builds relationships with internal clients and manages their perceptions and expectations, particularly with regard to production timing and budgets
* Resolves customer complaints; Ensures results of the customer satisfaction surveys are acted upon where necessary
* Assesses production issues in advance and collaborates with creative team to provide solutions/options
* Demonstrates an understanding of the technological direction of the industry and how these advances will benefit the client
* Naturally builds and maintains rapport with the suppliers
* Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals. Shares information and ideas with others and is willing to sacrifice own needs to achieve wider team or organizational objectives when necessary.
* Other team management responsibilities as required
* Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
7-10+ years of combined experience in print/digital production and agency/design studio background, preferably as an Account Executive
Ability to build relationships with internal and external leadership and teams
Ability to identify, interpret and prioritize business requests
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Computer savvy - ability to navigate multiple web browsers, and proficient with Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel. Familiarity with Adobe creative suite is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law