Studio Specialist, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 2/6/2017
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTION.Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
Studio Specialists possess a diverse skillset and a high level of craftsmanship that supports the larger agency team and produces innovative work at a world-class level. Each Studio Specialist has a high degree of autonomy, coupled with the personal responsibility to use their skills and talents in collaboration to make each project they touch the best it can be. Studio is not divided into teams we are ONE team who shares our expertise to make our clents look their best.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth.
Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop.
Before you get any ideas, it s important you know that we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Create ready-to-produce files for print and digital media from an approved comp.
* Become the knowledgeable "go-to" Brand Steward for several of our clients.
* Build or revise high-resolution Photoshop files for reproduction.
* Design alternate versions of a layout, based on an approved key visual.
* Handle multiple assignments with varying timeframes simultaneously.
* Adapt layouts and create multiple versions of print or digital pieces based on style guides and brand guidelines.
* Assist as an additional design resource for the Creative Department, preparing presentation decks and boards for meetings and RFPs.
* Archive jobs and update server with current logos, images, product shots, etc.
* Fulfill miscellaneous requests (i.e., exporting as JPG or PDF, retrieving archived files for other needs).
* Build good working relationships with Creatives, Business Leaders and Production team members.
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* Bachelor s degree and 3+ years related experience
* Agency experience preferred
* You know Design. You know PrePress
* Collaborative communication skills
* Organized, detail-oriented
* Creative problem solver
* Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
* Designer s knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel a plus
* A proactive, nimble manager of your time, who can juggle multiple projects
* You re a good designer who can adjust layouts with minimal supervision.
* You re patient and resilient when last-minute revisions happen.
* You can accommodate after-hours needs when a project requires it.
* You re fast enough to keep up with us and flexible enough to adapt quickly.
* You re a supportive team player willing to share your expertise, your passion, and your sense of humor.
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
St. Louis, Missouri, United States