Stylist - Joya Salon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 1/28/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Paradise Valley, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To provide quality, professional services to guests and use professional skills to meet individual needs of each guest serviced. To prescribe the appropriate regime of hair products and services for each guest. Educate guest regarding home maintenance and the benefits of additional services.
* Provide the very highest quality in terms of service and professional concept.
* Begin and end hair services at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all services are being followed at all times.
* Ensure all equipment, products and linens etc are fully stocked on a day to day basis at your work station.
* Maintain acceptable level of cleanliness of equipment and work stations as required by state law and licensing.
* Responsible for setting up your service area according to procedures, and disposing of laundry on a timely basis.
* Relay with confidence product and service benefits to clients.
* Participate in all coaching, salon and company meetings as & when required.
* Active Cosmetology License required.
* 1 year minimum experience in hair services.
* Proficient skills in cutting, coloring, blow dry styling and special occasion hair styling.
* Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
* Compliant to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures.
* Responsible, dependable.
* High personal standards and values.
* Excellent client care, guest service and attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: