Subcontract Administrator 8/17/2016
Redondo Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is seeking a highly motivated Subcontract Administrator who will develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services.
The person in this role will:
* Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
* Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures
The candidate will possess:
* Extensive knowledge and experience in subcontract management within the defense industry, preffered
To qualify for this opportunity candidates must have:
* 10+ Years of experience with Bachelors or
* 8+ Years of experience with Masters.
* Ability to obtain DoD clearance preferred.