This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Subcontracts AdministratorJob ID:
Subcontracts Administrator Job Code:
Colorado Springs, Colorado Job Description:
Harris Corporation has an opening for a Subcontracts Administrator to join their team in the Colorado Springs office. The individual job responsibilities will be as follows but not limited to:* Responsible for providing administrative support to the Subcontracts staff
* Maintains subcontracts files, logs, records of invoices, inputs subcontract orders and change orders, and other related subcontract file documentation
* Maintains information on applicable computer systems and dept. databases
* Assists one or more Subcontract Managers with a variety of administrative functions Qualifications:* High schooldiploma/GED with 6+ years of experience in subcontracts, procurement and/or supply chainorAssociate degree/2 years of post-secondary education with 2+ years of experience in subcontracts, procurement and/or supply chain. Experience will also include use of PeopleSoft, MS Office, and MRP Preferred Additional Skills:* Experience in a procurement department
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Legal Contracts Education High School (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - CO - Colorado Springs .