This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply now as a substitute teacher and discover the rewards of accompanying young children through their unique world of exploration, excitement, and delight. Play an important role in the daily routines at our centers, working with infants through school aged children! This position requires flexibility to work with all age groups and at different schedules.
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees both at home and at work. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families while working hours that best fit your needs. Enjoy a flexible schedule, while working in an environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
As a substitute at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Collaborate with a team of talented early childhood professionals like yourself
* Support a center in a time when your teaching expertise are needed
* Inspire children s learning through an emergent curriculum
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
* Learn developmentally appropriate practice that meets the highest industry standard
* 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED required
* Some college education required
* Demonstrated interest and prior experience working with young children required
* Individual state and center requirements may apply