Bright Horizons Children's Centers
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Marin Preparatory School is a Spanish-Infused School that promotes the acquisition of Spanish language and an academically rigorous program through a blending of traditional and progressive practices.
Apply now as a substitute teacher and discover the rewards of accompanying young children through their unique world of exploration, excitement, and delight. Play an important role in the daily routines working with elementary school children!
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees both at home and at work. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families while working hours that best fit your needs. Enjoy a flexible schedule, while working in an environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
As a substitute at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Collaborate with a team of talented educators like yourself
* Support the school in a time when your teaching expertise are needed
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
* Learn developmentally appropriate practice that meets the highest industry standard
* 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED required
* Teaching Credential preferred.
* Prior experience or student teaching required
* Individual state and center requirements may apply