Substitute, Subpool 8/17/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
Mill Valley, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join our subpool in Marin County and be a part of a vibrant community! We have 4 childcare centers in Mill Valley and San Rafael and 5 after school programs in Mill Valley. Apply now as a substitute teacher and discover the rewards of accompanying young children through their unique world of exploration, excitement, and delight. Play an important role in the daily routines at our centers, working with infants through school aged children!
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees both at home and at work. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families while working hours that best fit your needs. Enjoy a flexible schedule, while working in an environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
As a substitute at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Collaborate with a team of talented early childhood professionals like yourself
* Support a center in a time when your teaching expertise are needed
* Inspire children s learning through an emergent curriculum
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
* Learn developmentally appropriate practice that meets the highest industry standard
* High School Diploma/GED required
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
* 6-12 ECE Core units or enrolled in child development classes preferred
* Demonstrated interest and prior experience working with young children required
* Individual state and center requirements may apply