SuccessFactors Business Development / Inside Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Presence of IT
JOB DESCRIPTIONORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT
Presence of IT is not just anotherHR services company - we pride ourselves in using talents and ambitions of highly skilled people in an environment where everybody has the opportunity to participate in the success of the company. Employees are encouraged to take initiative and to capture the many trends that occur in the Human Capital and IT markets. We have an open communication structure where relevant information is available to everyone at all times.
We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives. The Inside Sales Representative will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects and
interacting with existing customers in order to increase interest and qualify leads. The Inside Sales Representative will be instrumental in pipeline development and moving identified opportunities through the sales cycle. The function of the Inside Sales Representative is also to provide direct support to the Account Executives in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers.
Presence of IT provides a complete range of specialized services across the world's foremost HR/Payroll & Workforce Management solutions including industry leaders SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle, and Kronos. We are recognized globally as a leading provider.
Presence of IT were recently awarded a SAP(R) APJ Partner Excellence Award 2015 in the category Cloud HCM Solutions Reseller.
* Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and other direct marketing methods
* Report and act on potential leads, developing the SuccessFactors business
* Understand customer needs and requirements
* Build credibility and a strong working relationships with all customer contacts
* Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
* Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate account executives for further development and closure
* Maintain and expand database of prospects
* Qualify prospects, build pipeline and drive leads through the sales process
* Perform effective online and face to face demos to prospects
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Proven inside salesexperience within SuccessFactors/SAP HCM environment selling solutions/services and software
* Experience in lead nurturing and lead generation
* Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong listening and presentation skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
* Documented success in turning unqualified leads into sales revenue
* Working knowledge of SuccessFactors/SAP HCM modules would be considered an advantage
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities. Direct applicants only. No agencies please.
PRESENCE OF IT:
Presence of IT is a leading consultancy and provider of the world's foremost Human Capital Management solutions. We provide thought leadership, strategy, process improvement, software selection advice, implementation, hosting and operational support services to many of the world's largest private and public sector organizations. Our strength is the excellence of our people and our focus is on our clients. This focus has seen us evolve into a global organization to better support our clients in their respective markets, the world over.