Summer 2017 Intern, User Assistance Video
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hi, we're a small team of video producers who are passionate about creating short, how-to videos that help customers learn Salesforce and resolve common problems.
Our Salesforce brand is important to us, and we want all our content to reflect our unique homegrown culture.
We're looking for someone who can help us produce Camtasia videos for our external customers and internal employees.
What We're Looking For
If you thrive on variety and enjoy a creative challenge, read on! We're looking for someone who can:
* Use your creativity to write video scripts that help customers learn about a Salesforce feature or solve a common problem.
* Help our video team create and maintain our video catalog. For example, you'll help us update our videos to reflect changes in Salesforce and upload them (and transcripts) to YouTube and Vidyard.
* Gather metrics on our video catalog that will help us determine the success and effectiveness of our content.
We're a collaborative and supportive group of folks so come join the fun!
Curious about the type of videos we produce* Check out our mini catalog that showcases our newest user interface: Lightning Experience . By the end of your summer with us, one of your videos will be featured in our video catalog!
* Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, and will be returning to campus fall of 2017
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Ability to adhere to styles and processes
* Focus on quality and details
* Strong team player
* Completed courses in Instructional Design
* Video editing applications, like Camtasia
* Google docs
Futureforce is for college students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World's Most Innovative Companies 5--years--running and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" 8-years-running. Futureforce interns work on live projects, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact that they can show to friends, family, and future employers --if we don't hire them first (and, we hire 80% of our eligible interns)!
They have the chance to collaborate and connect with the Salesforce interns from all over the world. And, like all Salesforce employees, interns also have many possibilities to volunteer, making a lasting impact in the community.
Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.