Summer 2017 Quality Assurance Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Dairy Farmers of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrimary Duties / Responsibilities:
* Monitors plant sanitation and good manufacturing practices daily so that high standards of sanitation are maintained. Will give the intern valuable experience and understanding of food sanitation and Plant GMPs.
* Develop CIP Manual for seven CIP systems, and Work with Ecolab to Validate CIP and wash cycles. Will give the intern valuable experience and understanding of food sanitation and plant GMPs.
* Label production Lines, valves and pumps on processing systems. Will give the intern valuable experience and understanding of food sanitation and plant GMPs.
* Update lab procedures to the new procedure formats, and insure they meet the requirements of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Dairy Product and Corporate Procedures.
* Develop Air Sampling Programs -- Give intern understanding of environmental programs
* Update Mixing Procedures and Develop Run Specifications - Give intern understanding of QA program development related to production records and QA production records requirements.