Sun Certified Java Programmer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONKEY ROLE/DESCRIPTION:
APPLICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST MASTER
* Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
* Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
* May supervise others.
* Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
* Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
* Prepares detailed specifications for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
* Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer, designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
* Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
* Assists all phases of softwaresystems programming applications.
* Evaluates new and existing software products.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* At least 10 years of overall IT leadership experience in Design, Development, and support of Enterprise applications and systems.
* Overall systems experience including strong understanding of OOA & OOD, systems design, knowledge of data and networking functions.
* Ability to solve large complex problems.
* Experience as an IT professional performing design, development, and deployment of web based applications.
* Understanding of the softwareengineering approach, based on object-oriented methodology, design patterns, and layered application architecture.
* Experience supporting complex analyses and studies, and developing solutions to complex IT problems.
* Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, and knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
* Use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, UML and other PC Workstation tools.
* Knowledge of automated builds and testing (JUnit, Maven, and Hudson).
* Knowledge of Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and UML techniques.
* CITIZENSHIP required
TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Hands-on experience with a wide range of hardware/software solutions including:
* Java EE, EJB, JMS, SQL, HTML, JSP, Struts, Jasper
* Rational SoftwareArchitect (RSA), ClearCase, Eclipse, JBoss, Ant, SQL Server 2005, Internet Explorer, SOAP, XML, WebSphere Application Server (6.1 and later), Subversion, Struts & Tiles, JUnit, Jasper Reports & Maven, Hudson, MQ Series,
* Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC/DAO, Spring Security, Spring Context
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Certification: Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) REQUIRED