Sunset Terrace Demi Chef
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 3/10/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
* Advise Chef De Cuisine on all matters relating to the kitchen area and ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygienic practice throughout the kitchen.
* Insure all kitchen stations are set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
* Required to learn and train on all menu items produced by all kitchen station.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
* Production of orders.
* Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times.
* Expedite restauarnat during service in absence of sous chef.
* Display basic knife skills
* AAS in Culinary Arts or equivalent from an accredited University or Instute prefered
* Minimum of 3 yrs experience in fast paced, culinary environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
* Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Servesafe Sanitation; ACF Certified preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: