JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
Food Tech specializes in the planning, engineering, architectural design and construction, and operational management of process plants and distribution centers for the grocery, food service, public warehouse, third party logistics, beverage, and fresh/frozen food industries.
As your facility planning partner, our professional services, including refrigeration engineering, can be performed independently or combined for a single-source, total responsibility, design/build approach.
Our staff architects and engineers are licensed professionals with unparalleled experience in food distribution center design. We offer all disciplines in-house and utilize the latest in CADD technology.
We have worked in over half of the United States and many international locations, including China, Mexico, Belize, Jamaica, and South Africa. Food Tech is part of EMCOR Group, a Fortune 500 leader in mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure, and facilities services for a diverse range of businesses.
Full-time supervisor of construction projects throughout the US. Experience with refrigerated warehouse and.or food process plant construction required. Projects typically last 9-12 months with travel home normally once a month for a long weekend.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Supervise daily construction activities of all subcontractors on the jobsite
* Ensure all work is performed in a safe and organized manner, on schedule and on budget
* Maintain working relationships with the owner, subcontractors, and local authorities
* Other duties as assigned
* 5 to 10 years of experience as job site Superintendent on $5 to $15 million warehouse/process plant construction projects.
* Must have general knowledge of all phases of construction and be able to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
* Report to a project manager and assist with contract administration, change orders, payment applications and scheduling.
* Strong technical and communication skills are required.
* Computer capabilities: Email, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS Project
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled