This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION* TOP ENR seeks Superintendent with extensive high rise experience. Must have experience with projects over 75MM.
* Provide overall management of multiple construction projects including acting as liaison between property management and contractors, providing status reports, and project scheduling.
* Work with managers and contractors to plan, organize and direct activities.
* Develop and maintain tracking tools to monitor work progress, costs and scheduling.
* Reviews design construction drawings as they progress for cost, feasibility, and completeness.
* Assists with management of the design process and provides value to engineering options.
* Provide technical assistance to construction team and subcontractors to ensure project is within approved specifications and budget.
* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related field.
* Minimum of 4years of project management experience in a mid to large size General contractor
* Computer skills.
* Working knowledge of Excel spread sheets, and Word processing programs.
* Experience with estimating software such as Timberline, OST, MC2.
* Understanding of the influence of market conditions on pricing.
* Actively participate as a team member.
* Work effectively with all core values, goals, and vision.
* Detail oriented.
* Time management skills.
* Sense of urgency and 'can do' attitude.
* Take ownership of projects/clients managing both up and down.
* Able to work with minimal direction.
* Problem solving skills.
* Able to work with speed and efficiency.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Award winning Top ENR. Drug free workplace. Background check required.
Please send resume, cover letter and project list.