Superior Social Media Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKnockout Gaming is looking for a Social Media Manager to create and manage the social media strategies and campaigns for Knockout's international brands. Candidate must be able to set clear social objectives, maintain solid strategies for content, engagement, promotions and be able to collaborate with the creative department to create compelling content. In addition, candidate must be able to measure strategy results, clearly communicate the ROI to upper management and make calculated suggestions for improvement.
* Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
* Curate relevant content to reach the company's ideal customers
* Create, generate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
* Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales
* Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions
* Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
* Oversee design consistency (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog)
* Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns (paid and organic)
* Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
* Manage company user profiles and interactions
* Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
* Develop annual Social Media strategy and content calendar
* Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
* Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
* Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business
* Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns by testing
* Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 3 -5years managing International Social Media Campaigns
* Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
* Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media strategies of an international company with multiple brands. (Give links to profiles as examples)
* Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
* Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
* Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
* Maintains excellent writing and language skills and extremely organized
* Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company's field
* Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
* Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off
* Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
* Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
* Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social"
* Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
* Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
* Multi-lingual and/or experience with international social media platforms welcomed
* Adept with all Microsoft Office software
* Proficient with Adobe Photoshop. Illustrator a plus
JOB TYPE: Full-time, in-house at our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters
Knockout is an international Online Gaming and Gaming Entertainment company with corporate offices located in Scottsdale, Arizona. These two industries are among the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world, and with your help we will continue to be a leader and innovator. Knockout is the leading provider of cutting-edge and turnkey gaming solutions for online casinos, poker, sports books, and trading. In addition, Knockout operates other gaming and entertainment related platforms around the globe including a men's lifestyle magazine, a live streaming content service, a non-profit foundation and other exciting businesses.
At Knockout we strive to provide a work environment that is productive, fun and enjoyable. A strong work ethic, ambition, creativity, versatility, attention to detail and an extremely positive attitude are qualities we value. We are committed to making sure our employees have a comfortable environment to work where they can expand their individual skill set while contributing to the success of our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 /year
* Scottsdale, AZ 85254
* Social Media Management: 2years
* Social Media Marketing: 2years