Supervising Property Manager 9/8/2016
Chula Vista, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Supervising Property Manager
Job Id# EB-1347480998
* For the management and oversight of a residential real estate portfolio. Knowledgeable in all aspects of residential real estate, vendor management, contract negotiation, lease administration and property maintenance
* Supervise and manage the day to day operations of the property management division
* Manage a small team of Property Managers, Vendors, Maintenance and Administrative personnel
* Manage a portfolio of properties consisting of single family homes, condominiums and apartments for short and long term rentals
* Ensure adherence to all governmental regulations and lease requirements
* Understand residential lease language and administer landlord obligations
* Deal with tenants, maintenance and landlords
Experience & Qualifications:
* 10+ year experience managing 100+ properties for short and long term rentals of single family homes, apartments and condominiums
* Day to day operations of the property management division
* Previous experience leading a team of Property Managers is required as is the ability to supervise Maintenance team, Vendors and Contractors
* Property inspections to ensure units are "move in" ready
* Active California Real Estate License
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Strong PC skills with ability to learn new software easily
Salary: $60, Negotiable DoE Plus comprehensive benefits package
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in the strictest confidence.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK Join the ATARID NETWORK today - you will be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and related industry information.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice. ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.