Supervisor 1 - Client Software Implementations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
American Fork, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a strong leader who is driven to provide the best customer experience possible. Our organization continues to grow and evolve. We are looking for someone who wants to come along for the ride and help the team grow. If youre customer centric and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement, please apply!
Join a Fortune 500 company in the growing healthcare industry and provide technical support for market-leading software solutions. Henry Schein Practice Solutions, a subsidiary of New York-based Henry Schein, Inc., develops practice management software and electronic services that help dental practices run their businesses. Our solutions lead the market in technology advances and market share, and include product leaders such as Dentrix, Easy Dental, Dentrix Enterprise, Dentrix Ascend (cloud-based) and Viive (Mac) and Tech Central.
Based in American Fork, Utah, Henry Schein Practice Solutions is growing and recently moved into a new building that includes an indoor gym and other desirable amenities. Our dedication to giving back to our community is illustrated in the volunteer-staffed dental center located on the first floor of the building, which provides free dental care to those in need.
Our parent company, Henry Schein, Inc. is the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical and animal health practitioners.
A Fortune 500 Company and a member of the S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Indices, Henry Schein employs nearly 19,000 Team Schein Members and serves more than one million customers. The Company's sales reached a record $10.6 billion in 2015.
As the supervisor of the Software Implementations team, the leader is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the team to ensure successful client software implementations, while implementing and promoting best practices and processes. This position will have overall supervision of the Software Implementation Coordinators, coordinating team resources to meet project deadlines, and reporting project statuses and milestones to management. This position requires someone with superior customer services skills, ability to manage priorities, and able to build a successful team. This leader will also serve as an integral part in supporting the management of the department and working closely with peers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Handle customer escalations
* Supervises and manages day-to-day activities of team in conjunction with team leaders
* Assist with the implementation of the department strategy
* Developing, implementing, and maintaining procedures and processes for the implementation team
* Collaborate and drive the team to meet key performance indicators, measured through the Net Promoter System (NPS) & Customer Satisfaction Ratings
* Continually drive improvement projects
* Deliver superior customer service internally and externally
* Support Implementation Coordinators and educate clients on implementation requirements and processes, as necessary
* Communicate related product/service related news and developments to the team as required
* Collaborate with other departments to provide business continuity, support and productivity
* Assist with collecting and reporting KPI data, setting targets and monitoring performance against established measurements
* Daily review/tracking of implementation back log and pipelines
* Identify skill gaps and arrange relevant coaching or training required to close the gaps
* Facilitate change management as required
EXPERIENCE & ACADEMIC:
* Experience in software implementation/service delivery a PLUS
* Bachelors Degree a PLUS
* 3 years' Customer Facing Experience
* 1 years with management/supervisory experience or equivalent
* Project management experience plus
* Implementing new processes a plus
* Understanding of Implementation Methodology
* High level of professionalism
* Experience in Microsoft applications such as MS Project, word, excel and e-mail
* Excellent communication and presentation skills including reporting
FULL-TIME BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
* Earn generous PTO
* Earn 7 Paid holidays
* Get evenings and weekends off!
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* 401K with competitive company match
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
* Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.