Supervisor Consumer Svcs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Mattel/Global Supply Chain
East Aurora, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Will oversee the day-to-day operations of assigned Contact Center agent team for technical products including Fuhu & Sproutling brands
* Develop and coach agent staff to meet individual development needs and business goals
* Manage employee relations,create and implement Incentive Program(s),create and maintain call center databases and applications, forecasting, scheduling, and budgets
* Evaluate current state of business on a regular basis and apply company goals to day-to-day operation of group
* Analyze business to identify deficiencies in business and recruit to fill these needs.
* Handle all personnel issues in a fair, consistent manner in accordance with departmental expectations and company policy. This requires setting clear expectations regarding performance and promotion criteria.
* Interact with internal departments to ensure policy and product changes are kept current
Experience, Education & Skills
* Communication skills to promote a free flow of information throughout the organization that creates a feeling of energy, excitement, and personal investment.
* Technical/functional skills to fulfill the requirements of this role at a high level of accomplishment.
* Accountability to take personal ownership for delivering and exceeding your commitments. You hold yourself, team, and partners to the highest standard for performance necessary to achieve results.
* Speed to pursue business objectives with a passion and sense of urgency that is inspiring both inside the organization, and to our partners and customers.
* Excellent listening, verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with agents and consumers.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate mature judgment in order to provide proper guidance to agents and work in a team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to motivate team members to accomplish set goals and objectives
* Strong project management skills are also required
* Strong knowledge of computer operating systems and various software programs.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Strong knowledge of web based products and related applications
* Ability to create support methodology for technical products and communicate support strategy to staff members.
* BA/BS in Business, Communications or related field; or equivalent in experience and education
* 3-5 years related experience in Consumer Services / Customer Service in a call center environment
* To be considered for this position you must have experience in current technologies utilized and an understanding of how technology can be applied in a Contact Center environment
* Demonstrated progression in positions of increasing responsibility
* Exemplary attendance and job performance
Fisher-Price, Inc. is a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) with offices located in East Aurora, N.Y. and New York, N.Y. Fisher-Price is one of the most trusted brands in babygear, infant and preschool toys, and conducts business in 150 countries around the world, producing toys in more than 40 languages. Child development expertise coupled with innovation is reflected in the company s best-known brands including Laugh & Learn , Little People , Power Wheels , and Imaginext . We re also a leading developer of character-based toys for children s programming such as Thomas & Friends , Dora and Friends: Into the City!, and Jake and the Never Land Pirates. For more information, visit www.fisher-price.com (U.S.) and www.fisher-price.ca (Canada) or connect with Fisher-Price on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer