Supervisor -Critical Care
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/4/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00073-81519
Nights (rotating weekends)
REGISTERED NURSE RN SUPERVISOR
CRITICAL CARE UNIT
ABOUT PLAZA MEDICAL CENTER
Plaza Medical Center is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Plaza serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
* Accredited AMI Program
* Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
* Magnet Re-designation December 2015
SUPERVISOR RN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Shift to shift activities
* Provides leadership and direction to departmental staff
* Assigns and follows up with staff regarding patient care, departmental flow and interacts in leadership capacity with other departments
* Intervenes in patient, customer complaints/questions and resolves or refers to management team promptly
* Participates in direct patient care/assists departmental staff as needed
* Coordinates patient flow, processes intradepartmental and utilizes nursing supervisor for assistance with ancillary services.
* Provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* BSN required
* Current licensure as an RN required or compact license is accepted
* Current BLS and ACLS certifications required
* Prefer a minimum of 1 year Acute Care RN charge nurse experience
Last Edited: 11/28/2016