Supervisor, Customer Service
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Green Bay, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Supervisor, Customer Service position serves as a working supervisor with oversight and management of all customer service associates and functions as they relate to maintaining quality of CIOX Health services and continued profitability of the company. This position trains customer service associates and develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Plan, prepare, and devise work schedules, according to budget, call volume and production needs.
* Assess all aspects of the current customer service model for potential opportunities for service efficiencies and quality enhancements.
* Provide input regarding interviewing, hiring, counseling, training and disciplining Associates in accordance with HealthPort policies and procedures.
* Assist with appraising performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems
* Responsible for coordination of initial and ongoing training to Customer Service Representatives.
* Ensures each Customer Service Representative has the skills and knowledge necessary to provide excellent consumer service.
* Conducts survey exercises to ensure that the highest level of quality service is delivered.
* Manage difficult customer situations and solicit customer feedback for process improvement.
* Track customer service calls in order to provide data to other departments, allowing for implementation of necessary changes throughout the company operations.
* Work with various departments to discover and correct potential risks that may cause disruptions in business model and decreased quality for customers.
* Develop short and long term strategies to improve morale.
* Monitor individual and department results to address potential productivity and customer concerns.
* Assist with development and implementation of other programs that benefit the organization and its customers.
* Communicate with management regarding creative concepts and objectives, which may benefit the company.
* Assist with the development and maintenance of departmental budget
* Perform other tasks and duties as necessary .
* Must have at least 2 years experience in a call center or customer oriented environment, preferably with a mid to large customer service team.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or similar tools (Google preferred)
* Working knowledge of budgeting and staffing process
* Experience with ACD monitoring and reporting
* Proven organization skills/human relations skills.
* Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work with others and be extremely team oriented
* Ability to sustain continuous pressure, withstand conflicting requirements
* Proficient time management, problem solving and analytical skills
* Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a team environment with customers, management and co-workers.
EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled