This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
Supervises the work of Customer Service staff. Monitors all aspects of assignment process through estimate upload. Resolve escalated non-compliance issues with contractors. Ensure high levels of customer service in the department.
* Supervises personnel, to include partnering with Manager to provide feedback for team member performance appraisals, assist with resolution of personnel issues, interviewing and the selection process.
* Maintains time and attendance compliance by updating various electronic mediums.
* Provides training, coaching and guidance to team members.
* Supervises all aspects of assignment process.
* Supervises and monitors staff to ensure high levels of customer service.
* Monitors and analyzes report data to ensure accuracy.
* Provides training assistance to internal and external customers.
* Provides updates to management regarding contractor issues that effect program participation.
* Partners with manager to create, document and implement procedures for department.
* Performs duties of subordinates when needed.
* Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
* A minimum of two years of experience in a customer service management role.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Good time management abilities.
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
* Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to effectively manage and supervise employees.
* Bachelor degree preferred in a business related discipline or equivalent related experience.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.