Supervisor - Document Controls
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Functions:
- Provides direction and support to Coordinators responsible for scanning completed PO packets into the FileNet database.
- Provides direction and support to Coordinators responsible for creating goods receipts in SAP MM POs.
- Ensures daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are created, approved and filed appropriately.
- Create weekly blocked invoice report. Determine reason for discrepancies causing blocked invoice, requests revision necessary to clear block or submit for review and release by VP - Procurement.
- Candidate maintains the Open PO Report to ensure all POs with past due delivery dates are clear and complete or follow-up on cause of POs still open. Submits report to Sr. Director - Procurement/Materials Management/Logistics for review and approval on quarterly basis.
- Works with Buyers at Quarter/Year-end to create and submit accrual reports to Project Cost Controls.
- Provides support and direction to Coordinators that perform tasks associated with verifying accuracy of purchase order invoices, purchase order documentation, purchase order proof of delivery and invoice processing.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with changing priorities and deadlines. Proficient organization, oral and written communication skills are required. Able to interface efficiently with individuals within our organization at all levels and vendors. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be self-driven.
- Work with Project Analysts/Project Managers to clear outstanding commitments on projects in the process of being closed.
- Provides support and direction to Coordinator entering and tracking cost center invoices for payment and maintaining costs related to yearly budget.
Educational requirements or experience equivalent:
HS graduate as a minimum. Tech Degree or Associates Degree is a plus. A working knowledge of Industry Specifications for pipeline related materials and at least 2 years of experience in procurement related activities as it pertains to maintaining Purchase Order packets, related invoices, and required back-up documentation for such. Excellent communication and accurate data entry skills are a must.
Software knowledge requirements:
MS Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as Web based programs. Must be able to gain proficiency in SAPMM and Open Text.
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications