Supervisor - Engineering Business Unit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Ajulia Executive Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUPERVISOR - ENGINEERING BUSINESS UNIT
_LEADER IN __MEDICAL DEVICES_
LOCATED NEAR MERNA, NE
Competitive Salary, Full time, Full Benefits, Full Relocation, Bonus Eligible
* Responsible for directing technical support of the business unit to optimize equipment for maximum productivity.
* Responsible to manage the Project Engineering and Electrical Engineering functions to achieve the overall project for process, continuous improvement and capacity objective.
* Responsible for design, acquisition and installation of new manufacturing processes and equipment to meet the business unit objective.
* Responsible for managing the Engineering capital and expense budgets for the Business Unit.
* Responsible for ensuring the engineering functions align with the overall goals of the business unit
* Responsible for ensuring that all equipment, processes and facilities meet the requirements of the regulations like OSHA, FDA, GMP etc.
* _Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Project Management._
* _At-least 3-5 years' production operations experience in the Engineering field. _
* _Project__ Management_
* _T__horough knowledge of Engineering as it relates to manufacturing processes and related equipment is necessary. _
* _A thorough knowledge of Plant operations (Accounting, Purchasing, Quality Control) and general management techniques is preferred._
_Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package. _