This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking to continue a career in HealthCare? AppleOne is looking for top Supervisors for our client in Folsom.
This position offers full time hours and weekly pay!
1. Supervises Eligibility Specialists, including all functions associated within the department
2. Monitors workload and coordinates schedules. Plans and coordinates day-to-day production responsibilities and quality performance.
3. Monitors performance, writes performance appraisals and provides disciplinary actions as needed of assigned staff.
4. Trains, motivates and evaluates performance of eligibility staff.
5. Facilitates meetings as needed.
6. Consistently and effectively communicates with the Eligibility Manager on performance standard levels.
7. Reviews the work of staff to ensure accuracy of all records.
8. Ensures staff maintains updated knowledge of the program.
9. Provides the Manager with updates on all issues regarding quality, training, policy, procedures, and staff issues.
10. Assist specialists in making decisions, based on established policies and procedures, regarding the proper disposition of tasks or the escalation of those tasks in an instance where the proper outcome is not apparent
11. Works closely with the Manager ? Enrollment/Eligibility and Quality Management Services Coordinator to ensure that the project meets and exceeds performance standards and goals for eligibility determination activities.
12. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
13. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Associate?s degree from an accredited college or university, or two years supervisory experience in a health, social services field, or related field; two years? experience in eligibility production environment preferred. Requires an understanding of eligibility determination process; computer literacy; effective problem solving skills; ability to follow directions; ability to interact courteously and effectively with a variety of people; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Associate?s degree from an accredited college or university, or two years supervisory experience in a health, social services field, or related field; two years? experience in eligibility production environment preferred