- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* Coach Safety, Quality and Productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work Monitor andon occurrences.
* Be the first responder as secondary support Through Process Confirmation, verify that the line is running safely, smoothly, and producing quality parts Support Continuous Improvement and coach problem resolution to the lowest level Communication and recognition
* Build Team Leader and Team Member capability
* Create a conducive work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities / tasks Basic administration of supervisory responsibilities and documents
* Responsible for the daily material handling functions for the facility and for the department
* Ensure proper material flow from receiving dock, to warehouse storage location, to the production line feed location, to the delivery of finished product to customers
* Provide direction and support in the allocation of resources in order to appropriately cover material handling responsibilities
* Support OEM Production System and synchronous material flow through lean manufacturing practices
* Lead and manage unionized hourly personnel
* Ability to work any shift as well as rotating shifts and weekends
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision Capable of assigning work to unionized hourly workforce and holding employees accountable for following processes pertaining to daily work assignments in terms of safety, quality, and throughput
* Strong organizational and administrative skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong problem-solving and conflict management skills
* Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership in OEM (leadership) behaviors combined with outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
* Body shop /stamping / subassembly, or manufacturing assembly and machining experience desired Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles Safety and MP&L experience preferred
* Knowledge of constraint management principles
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Word/Excel/Outlook)
High School Diploma
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Operations, Transportation & Logistics, Supply Chain Management & Information Systems, Applied Engineering Science, Packaging Engineering, or Business Mgmt.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.