- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Supervisor - IS Enterprise Reporting
* Summary of Position Description
The IS Supervisor is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of a team of IS resources that provide business or technical support to the organization or a production team. The incumbent sets priorities for the team to ensure tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner while making sure customer service standards are met. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan with guidance and oversight from an IS Manager. The IS Supervisor is accountable for the results of a large and/or moderately complex support or production operations which may include team leaders. Incumbents apply acquired expertise to analyze and solve problems without clear precedent. They also provide input on resource planning and policy development. IS Supervisors are fully accountable for team management and may lead projects.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience
* Strong leadership skills
* Demonstrated success mentoring others
* Strong technical acumen
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
* Good organization skills
Supervisor IS Enterprise Reporting