Supervisor - Maintenance - VA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Manage all maintenance activities and projects at company service stations and other related assets in an assigned geography.
* Manage an in-house technician staff to make repairs to company assets to improve and keep properties well maintained and operating at all times.
* Responsible for effective management of technicians, contractors and vendors in an assigned geography to achieve results within capital and expenses budget requirements.
* Responsible for 7-14 maintenance technicians and an administrator.
* Responsible for 100 - 250 service stations in an assigned geography.
* Responsible for up to $3.0MM in maintenance capital and $3.0 MM - $6.0 MM in maintenance expense.
* Responsible for selecting and directing outside vendors/contractors for ongoing maintenance support and project support basis.
* Must be partners with outside vendors/contractors to achieve results on a timely and cost effective basis.
* Ensure consistent adherence to policies, procedures, and protocol.
* Attend meetings, develop reports, and make presentations to all levels of management.
* Focus on Safety both on maintenance and construction projects to meet corporate safety objectives.
* Responsible for maintaining station uptime and meet expected work order SLA metrics.
* Ability to manage a union and non-union technician work force.
* Effectively communicate programs and program expectations to field technicians and key management personnel.
* Be available to triage after hour maintenance emergencies and provide guidance.
* Be familiar with local codes and requirements to effectively manage the business.
* Communicate with several groups simultaneously to resolve issues and provide guidance and notification to other groups, Dispatch, Environmental, Central Scheduling, etc.
* Position includes Warehouse office space located in Richmond, VA area.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* BS degree in Engineering/Construction Management or related field is preferred or equivalent work experience.
* 6+ years of experience in maintenance/construction/engineering supporting repairs and construction activity at various retail locations.
* Possess detailed knowledge and experience in property management, maintaining commercial real estate facilities, maintaining EPOS and pump and tank systems.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
* Must have excellent communication and analytical skills and strong computer skills.
* Possess experience in petroleum maintenance industry.
* Experience in managing union and non-union technician / mechanics; proven interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
Potentially relocate to Richmond, VA area to be close to warehouse/office..