Supervisor, Member Experience
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Winter Park, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Supervisor, Member Experience is responsible for supervising and overseeing associates and functions within the Member Experience office to continuously improve the customer experience.Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* Understands Escalations, 3rd party, Order Management, Day of Delivery, Routing, Member Service Portal, and Descartes digital manifest system capabilities.
* Ensures the resolution of associate relationship issues that arise within the functional areas.
* Creates and supervises scheduling of associates to ensure the proper coverage for the work volume, included in but not limited to Escalations, Routing, Day of Delivery, Order Management and 3rd Party Support.
* Supervises and coaches associates on resolving customer, client, operations and carrier issues within one contact
* Outlines proper handling of all customer contacts, system updates and order maintenance and ensures that all associates are compliant. Ensures that all associates act as the single contact (minimal to no customer transfers) expert for customers. Provides customers with solutions and ensures completion to customer expectations.
* Acts as the liaison between various teams; leads collaborative efforts and the exchange of information to improve our customers' experiences.
* Supervises Home Delivery Escalations processes including escalations resolution, asset protection auditing, Field Operations collaboration.
* Supervises Day of Delivery processes including driver gate, dispatch monitoring, customer feedback, exceptions and routing processes.
* Supervises Order Management processes including capacity planning, delay avoid, email silos, Large Order Management -Sears Commercial.
* Supervises 3rd party client processes including scheduling , driver gate, dispatch monitoring, customer feedback, exceptions and routing processes
* Owns root cause analysis, resolution, trends and future prevention. Partners with the field team, business partners and IT to perform root cause analysis and determine corrective actions. Communicates effectively with both internal and external customers/clients. Serves as an additional point of escalation for associates and determines appropriate actions or if further escalation is required.
* Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates.
* Working knowledge of Routing, Order Management, 3rd Party Support and Escalations
* Ability to perform gap analysis and report/communicate results
INTERNAL JOB DESCRIPTION
* Ability to handle stressful situations
* Ability to work variable and flexible hours including nights and weekends
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Customer Service Experience: 1yr
* Effective oral and written communication in small and large groups
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent leadership skills
* Proficient in problem solving
* Demonstrated networking and collaboration skills, including ability to leverage partnerships to drive results
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Ability to plan and implement team/associate assignments
* Previous Management experience
* Previous training experience
Education Experience: Bachelor's Level Degree
Years of Related Experience: 1-2 Years
Travel Requirements: 25%
Age Requirement: 18+Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.