This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for daily oversight of the Central Purchasing and Posting team, ensuring that work is accomplished on a timely basis and that required procedures are followed.
* Implements and maintains process standardization and adherence to policies related to purchasing and posting and ensures compliance
* Oversees and controls spend and procurement methods
* Works in Oracle system
* Keeps accurate documentation leading to consistency of accounting and accurate reporting of shop performance and customer concessions
* Facilitates standardized coding and reporting of goodwill, policy loss, and incentives
* Cross-trains team members on purchasing and posting responsibilities
* Liaison with Shared Services Center and location Accounting staff
* Performs purchasing and posting duties as needed to support work volume
* Monitors transportation invoicing process, including use of form upload to Oracle
* Coordinates with other location departments (e.g., Fleet/Lease, Front Office, Recon Shops) to ensure work performed is accurate and timely.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with Market Safety Manager in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Work with manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
* Effectively leads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championing Cox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.
* Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Knowledge of AS400 and basic accounting procedures preferred. Basic Auction knowledge a plus.
* Proven ability to effectively lead and supervise others.
* Ability to effectively teach and train others.
* Good organizational and prioritizing skills required.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines (e.g., daily posting, month end, etc.).
* Solid computer skills, including Excel and use of the Internet.
* Effective communication skills required.
* Must be detail oriented and able to follow-through on tasks.
* Working knowledge of supplier base, parts and supplies ordering, auction operations, and AS400 recon menus.
* Ability to effectively adapt to and lead change.
* Must be able to operate adding machines and other office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks; manual dexterity.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-PA-Manheim-1190 Lancaster Rd