Supervisor - Receivables
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUPERVISOR - RECEIVABLES
Hours: Monday - Friday 8a - 5p
Description: The Receivables Supervisor is responsible to assist the Department Manager in overseeing the employees who are either on-site in a hospital or within an office. This individual will assist the Department Manager with other duties such as evaluating the progress of the Account Resolution Specialists, Early Out Representatives etc, and maintaining employee records, quality assurance, etc.
* Lead, supervise and develop departmental teams
* Oversee and direct the daily activities of the Account Resolution Specialists (onsite and/or office)
* Coordinate account inventories and report daily/weekly to the Billing Manager
* Prepare and conduct staff training
* Maintain time and attendance records for staff
* Problem solve operational issues
* Conduct performance reviews
* Assist with hiring
* Delegation and inspection of workflows
* Coordinate and/or assume responsibilities for employees during absenteeism, heavy workloads, etc.
* Coordinate overtime with the Billing Manager to accommodate workloads
* Meet goals and objectives as assigned by management
* Report and document employee disciplinary problems to the Billing Manager
* Adhere to prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct
* Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program
* Assist with other projects as assigned by management
* 3-5 years experience with medical receivables and account resolution is required
* Previous supervisory experience is preferred
* Must be an excellent communicator (both orally and written)
* Must have strong leadership abilities
* Must have experience strong computer skills especially with Excel and Word
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL