Supervisor Residential Customer Care (3441)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Duquesne Light Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Duquesne Light Company, headquartered in downtown Pittsburgh, is a leader in providing electric energy and has been in the forefront of the electric energy market, with a history rooted in technological innovation and superior customer service. Today, the company continues its role as a leader in the transmission and distribution of electric energy, providing a secure supply of reliable power to more than half a million customers in southwestern Pennsylvania.
* Supervises the daily work of the Call Center agents including quality assurance, productivity, and other relevant business drivers. Assures that transactions are handled promptly and effectively based on customer needs and expectations
* Performs call monitoring to evaluate the quality of the customer transaction. Review the actual customer experience based on predetermined metrics including but not limited to need fulfillment, professionalism, first call resolution and overall experience
* Prepares and communicates performance results with individual customer agents.
* Conducts evaluation sessions with employees in order to mentor, coach and improve performance
* Establishes improvement plans when required. Identifies training needs and ensures training is conducted by Training Department personnel
* Participates in department improvement initiatives to identify, evaluate and implement new products and service improvements.
* Reviews corporate marketing research results to identify improvement opportunities and root cause analysis
* Investigates and prepares evidence, reports, and testimony for customer disputes and PUC complaints
* Works in conjunction with Company legal counsel to develop Company position, negotiate settlements, and to prepare for formal hearings
* Testifies at hearings
* Analyze customer disputes and complaints in order to identify improvement opportunities
* Assists the Credit and Collections Supervisor in overseeing the daily performance of credit related calls to improve accounts receivable results
* Ensure that regulatory and company policies are enforced related to credit transactions
* Bachelor Degree and related customer service experience required
* Knowledge of Corporate policies, procedures, operations, and regulations
* Experience with CIS system and software skills required
* Supervisory experience
* Stong communication skills. Strong interpersonal and analytical skills. Diplomacy
Position requires 24 hour availability by beeper. Must call out personnel
during storm or other major events. Normal office environment. Automobile travel to office and offsite meetings.
Duquesne Light Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employment relationship, without discrimination because of race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran or any other unlawful basis, as defined by applicable law, and fostering a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and retaliation. This policy affects decisions including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, terms and conditions of employment, opportunities for promotion, transfer, layoffs, return from a layoff, training and development, and other privileges of employment. An integral part of Duquesne Light's commitment is to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning equal employment and affirmative action.