This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Accountabilities
Provide technical support to plant management and manufacturing personnel in the application of statistical tools and problem solving techniques. Evaluate and improve manufacturing quality, performance and capability.
Technical Support to Management Team
* Provide statistical analysis of plant manufacturing performance.
* Conduct statistical evaluations of new and existing equipment to determine process / equipment capability.
* Provide data analysis to facilitate the allocation of resources in the scheduling of plant equipment maintenance and repair.
* Participate in customer/supplier audits and provide supporting process performance analysis.
Technical Support to Plant Personnel
* Coach hourly personnel in the use of SPC on the plant floor
* Provide process analysis to QA manager and QIT on plant performance
* Conduct gauge R&R, Accuracy and Gauge Stability studies and roll out training programs in this regard
* Support establishment and monitoring of gauge maintenance programs
* Facilitate plant SOP development and training programs.
* Support corporate TQ engineers with the installation and maintenance of quality network systems.
* Facilitate team meetings and support development of team dynamics.
* Manage process certification efforts within the plant.
* Maintain quality network systems.
This is a highly interactive position. Candidate must be able to effectively advise management of process performance issues in the plant. Good personal interactive skills are essential for the training and coaching of plant hourly and management teams. Analytical skills must be highly developed with an ability to objectively evaluate data and perform statistical analysis. The successful candidate must have the ability to interface with corporate engineering and customers, concerning quality and process capability. Technical writing skills provide an advantage in report development and team progress documentation. Minimum educational requirements are two years complete of Bachelors degree in math/science or related areas.