Supervisor Warehouse Operations 8/20/2016
XPO Logistics - Supply Chain
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WE HAVE SEVERAL FACILITIES IN THE NW GREATER ST. LOUIS AREA, INCLUDING A BRAND NEW DISTRIBUTION CENTER, AND WE NEED 3 WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS SUPERVISORS ON 2ND SHIFT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW!
Shift - 2nd
This position is responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of the department with particular emphasis on managing warehouse associates and implementing warehouse action plans. Establish and maintain procedures for meeting company and customer commitments; promote/implement continual improvement; training, motivation and leadership within area of responsibility; conflict resolution; and enforcing company policies/procedures.
* Preferdegree in related field, or equivalent experience
* 2+ years prior supervisory and planning experience in a distribution and/or inventory management environment
* Able to partner and communicate with all levels of an organization from hourly associates to senior management
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, warehouse management systems, and database systems
* Proven ability to multitask, set and manage priorities based on customer requirements
* Able to work a flexible work schedule as needed including planned and unplanned overtime which may include weekends
* Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment preferred
XPO Logistics - Supply Chain offers competitive compensation and benefits. If your qualifications meet our requirements, please click on "Apply" to submit a resume for consideration.