Supervisor of Programs - Alle Kiski
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Community Education Centers, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CEC is the leading national provider of rehabilitative services for offenders in reentry and in-prison treatment facilities, as well as providing comprehensive management of county, state, and federal jail and detention facilities. The company provides evidence-based programming for residential and non-residential clients and maintains a documented record of reducing recidivism. CEC services also include SECON, a division that conducts comprehensive drug testing and screening services worldwide.
We are searching for a highly motivated professional in the role of Supervisor of Programs at Alle Kiski located in Arnold, Pennsylvania. CEC contracts with the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections and Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole and provides a male residential re-entry program at Alle Kiski Pavilion.
As Supervisor of Programs, you will be responsible for the facility programs and the counseling areas, supervision of all counseling staff, including staff scheduling, training coordination, annual performance reviews and file compliance. The Supervisor of Programs will have familiarity with American Correctional Association (ACA) standards, Pennsylvania Department of Corrections (DOC) and Department of Drug and Alcohol (DDAP) regulations. The Supervisor of Programs is responsible for ensuring coordination of program services including Inpatient Drug and Alcohol and Work Release Programs.
Other duties include:
* Work closely with referral sources to ensure smooth operation and coordination of program services
* Document individual/group staff supervision
* Provide direct services, including facilitation of classes/group sessions, individual counseling and treatment planning documentation as needed
* Lead the Classification Committee to ensure that intakes are processed appropriately
* Prepare parole summaries, unusual incident reports, and other referring agency required reports
* Obtain funding for clients through the Department of Public Welfare medial assistance and Value Behavioral Health of Pennsylvania
* Assist clients with medical and mental health appointments and housing options
Master's degree in behavioral sciences or a related field is required. Licensure or certification to provide clinical supervision is required. Two years supervisory experience in corrections or long term residential environment preferred.
Knowledge of computers and word processing and spreadsheet software programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office required.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, and have strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Community Education Centers offers potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k).
To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://cec.contacthr.com/50603677.jpg /