Supervisor of Revenue Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4259 Supervisor of Revenue Operations (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Supervisor of Revenue Operations
The Supervisor of WW Revenue Operations is an important technical accounting resource that will report to the Senior Manager of WW Revenue Operations and will work in a fast paced, dynamic team. The Supervisor of WW Revenue Operations will interact with multiple groups at Citrix and engage on global internal and external projects
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Ability to research and provide technical accounting guidance for revenue recognition leveraging core audit competencies
- Preparation and/or review of revenue related analyses – reconciliations and VSOE testing
- Provide support for internal and enterprise wide project initiatives; including participation in the areas of requirements, design, testing and organizational readiness
- Direct involvement in all aspects of revenue accounting, relative to both transactional level as well as project initiatives
- Understanding of the company products and programs relative to their impact on sales transactions and application of the accounting guidance
- Revenue forecasting and supporting analytics
- KPIs / Metrics reporting and dashboards
- Ad-hoc reporting requests
- Support regional sales teams through nonstandard deal structuring, related analyses and approval escalations.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Proficient in researching accounting literature; detailed understanding of accounting guidelines for software revenue recognition preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills utilizing professional skepticism.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities (projects) effectively, with consistent adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work independently, leveraging available tools and resources
- Ability to apply a managerial skill set to plan out projects/tasks into clearly defined executable steps
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- MBA or equivalent education preferred
- CPA license required
- 4-6 years’ experience in Big 4 public accounting
- Detailed working knowledge of GAAP required
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.