Supplier Development Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are a leading automotive Tier 1 provider, supplying parts and components to major car manufacturers and growing at a tremendous rate. We are currently seeking a skilled Supplier Quality Engineer for our operations in St. Peters.
* A proven track record of involvement with new project launches
* Utilized APQP methods and documents such as FMEAs and Control Plans
* Conducted capability and gage R&R studies
* Performed PPAP submissions
* Conducted process & product audits
* Utilized SPC and other related statistical methods
* Participated in product/process improvement teams
* Lead corrective/preventative action teams
* Performed root cause analysis using tools such as 5 why's, fishbone, and 8D's
* Experience as an effective first responder to customer and supplier issues in a T1 automotive environment
* Knowledge of TS16949 system requirements
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's Degree and/or five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in an automotive environment is highly desirable. A current passport, or ability to obtain a passport is required. Background in metal components, stampings, welding, desired but not required.
We offer a competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, & AD&D insurance, as well as a dental and vision reimbursement plan and a 41K with employer match.